Book Brief - Interactive

I stated on my proposal that I wanted to make an interactive book...but I didn't specify how it would be interactive. Technically, all books are interactive really because you have to turn pages or fold out things etc.

Jihad Lahham;
I really like the above example; its beautifully crafted, the colour pallette works well and its kind of a sophisticated, mature...pop up book. It works really well, but I'm not sure I would have enough time to do something of this style and craft 10 of them in under 2 weeks.

Ken-Tsai Lee;
This is so simple but I think it works really well. A 'different' way to package a pen and a good promotional tool. I know that if I got this given to me, I wouldn't expect a nice free pen. (I would assume the pen was nice...otherwise, its not as good as I thought lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment