Stock and Finishing

Taken from the book mentioned in the previous post:

Stock:


(Quite self explanatory if you make the image bigger.)

Finishing:
Kiss-cut:
I wasn't really sure what to look for when I got to the 'finishing' section, but I came across this example of 'kiss-cutting' which basically mean, you can cut just halfway through the stock therefore if you're using a self adhesive vinyl and you only want the shape of the sticker cutting around but the sheet left untouched behind the stickers, it can do this. And, just found out the today they now have a vinyl cutter downstairs that can do this which is great.

I'm not sure in what context I would use the kiss-cutting technique for this particular project but it is definately something to bear in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment