Magazine Layouts

I gathered inspiration for magazine layouts from various sources...
Here are a selection:



I'm not sure if this was printed this way, but I like the idea of using a coloured stock and just using black ink.

The main reason I chose this, was not specifically for the layout...but I really like the way that the page numbers are highlighted.

The main inspiration I took from this magazine layout, what having the text quite small the the bottom and the main focus on the image / content at the top of the page.

This is simply a really nice example of a contents page.

I took inspiration from the above DPS to rotate one of my DPS' as I think it looks more visually engaging.

Once again, a nice example of using coloured stock.

I think this is a really beautiful example of using a full page image and it also shows that the opposing page doesn't need a huge amount of text on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment