Shuffleart and 'Various artists'.

As Kleenex have variation of the same product by just really changing the packaging, I found the following pieces interesting as they show how different styles of work etc. can work across one product.

Bic;
The above example of the Bic lighters is interesting because it just uses one tag line across the whole range but just changes the style and colour pallette to suit variations of its audience.
This is something that I could work with if I thought of a particularly strong 'slogan'.

iPod shuffle skins;

There isn't really one example from this range that 'stands out' to me, but I do like how some of them have used the shape of the of the product to determine how the illustration works - or the illustration/design reflects what the product does.

No comments:

Post a Comment