Packaging Research 4 -

Fossil.
Fossil aren't a packaging design company, however, their brand and their packaging really appeals to me.

"Designers who create Fossil tins and watches draw inspiration and colour guidance from designs that originated in the 1940s and 1950s".

In terms of the research I have done so far, I feel the actual design of these is closest to 'style' I would like to develop within my work. As I am looking at 'What americans think of British teeth', to me, the Fossil tins seem to present a very classic american style of design, which I think could lend itself to my work.

Not only do the tins 'look good', they are very reusable. They give you a show piece that has various functions/good looking storage and, I assume they will be sustainable.



No comments:

Post a Comment