Dan Mumford

Dan Mumford...I haven't posted his work before, but I have been aware of it for a long time because on my foundation course...most people said they wanted work like his and I agreed but didn't want to seem like I was just saying it because everyone else was.

Now is the right time for me to site him as an inspiration because he really does produce work that I admire - I would say that I aspire to do work just like but that may be punching a bit above my weight!

The work shown below is displayed on t-shirts and album covers for bands such as A day to remember, Gallows and escape the fate.

I really like the fact that he does use some bright colours...but the image is still quite dark and the detail is just amazing.

He is most certainly an inspiration for my Criminal Damage brief.









No comments:

Post a Comment