Gillian Blease

I'm not sure whether Blease will have done the whole of this advert of whether she just did the illustration. It does work well as a whole but I do really like the illustration in particular. Some people may have chosen to use a photograph because its just a fork with spaghetti letters but I think it works better as an illustration.
I really like the highlights on the lettering it - it is quite simplistic but it does make it look like juicy, saucy spaghetti letters.


These last 2 pieces were the ones that I had seen in The Guardian. In contrast to the first image, I don't like these as much. In my own opinion these are too simple and 'blocky'.

I really like the first image...but considering these last two are existing pieces from The Guardian, I don't find them particularly effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment