Ilovedust




I have loved...I love dust...for a while now, once again, way back from when I was on my foundation. But when it came to my recent design practice, I never really considered looking at them for type as image inspiration.

I like all the above pieces for different reasons:
- On the first image, the magazine cover, I really like the colours used and the overprinting at the bottom, it an effective way of only using limited colours but making another colour out of what you've got.
- On the second image, I love the angle that is from, looking up at the type, it makes it look like it should be huge. I also like how simply it communicates the message - by making the actual type melt.
- The last image, is just fun...there's so many different typefaces that I could use for inspiration and its good to see how different ones work together. I won't however, be taking inspiration from the colours...I don't think they're anything 'spectacular'.

No comments:

Post a Comment