Audience Profiles -

I felt that looking at magazines as well as TV channels would be particularly appropriate for my subject matter, as certain types of magazines sell by printing 'celeb stories', so the information on the audience for these could frame the appropriate audience for the proposed TV show.



From the same site I found information on 'the hits' music channel as they occasionally play 'countdowns' of things, not specifically celebrity stories by of popular music etc.

After seeing the audience profiles for celebrity orientated magazines, I went on to see what channels would be likely to show such a programme;

The above secondary research presented a selection of channels: Channel 4, E4, ITV2 etc.



As I personally watch BBCthree I know that they do show programmes similar to the one I would be creating a title sequence for i.e. Most annoying people 2009, Greatest songs of the noughties, therefore I also looked into them.
I think that I am going to

No comments:

Post a Comment