BBC...

A selection of title sequences from the BBC channels...

The Mighty Boosh -

I believe this wouldn't be to be done on after effects, but I still wanted to put it up here for context as...I like it, and I could still take inspiration from colour and type use.

The Noughties - Was That it? -

I appreciate that this video is animated well etc. however, I'm not really a fan of it as I find it quite...boring? I think it may have something to do with saturation of the colours that I don't like?


The Greatest songs of the Noughties -

(From 0:15 - 0:22)

Obviously its only the type part thats really appropriate for this module, and even though its quite short I think its a good, effective use of pace to colour in the letters and a contemporary, useful typeface has been used.

Wee Wise Words -

I've never actually seen this programme, however, I found it on iPlayer and thought the title sequence was really visually engaging with the bold colours and simple animations.

QI -


Graphics - JUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment