JUMP and Jon Shore

E4 is one of the contexts that I think would be appropriate for my subject matter; for this reason, I spent some time looking at title sequences for popular shows on Channel 4 and E4.
The graphics for the followin piece were by JUMP; I've heard of them before but never really looked at them and now...I'm glad I know of them.

Big Fat Quiz of the Year -

I think this is great how it portrays humour just through the rotation and scale static images. In addition to being a good example of simple animation, I feel it is appropriate to my subject matter because the quiz does talk about celebrity events/stories throughout the show.

Balls of Steel -

(Can't show the video because of copyright...but here's screen shots)

Jon Shore did the graphics for the Balls of Steel title sequence, I think the limited colour pallette works really well on this piece and the transitions between each image are really simple but work well with the theme music and tone of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment