Scale, Format - Eyechart

Obviously I knew what an eyechart was and looked like...but I have looked at a few different ones to look at different layouts that are used etc.

The examples below are quite average (obviously the 'OMG WTF' is a joke but the reverse out works well!) but they give me a range of options when it comes to composition and layout.


The images below are more creative or 'decorative' forms of eye charts; I really like the top right hand one mainly because I think the stock works really well. However, I have noticed they all seem to be vector images...but for my own work, I think I want to move away from vector art.

The main reason I'm putting the image below on here is because...I just really like the colour and composition of the image and obviously the eye chart is the main focus of the image so I think its an interesting way to photograph a somewhat a simple thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment